- Marketing exercises; (SWOT & prospect & customer profiling) to ensure that your efforts to create a web site are targeted to serve your customers and interest each of your prospect types.
- Award Winning Design Team
- Utilize techniques and technologies to link with the rest of your Internet marketing
- Technical team that can create or integrate technologies that serve your customers and/or prospects, e.g. product search, product configurator, quote generator, etc
- Strategy to make the above be effective for you and your customers
Broad Reach Applications can redesign a non-performing web site. Our strategy process for profiling your best prospects generates the information needed to structure the site and develop the content.
Our award winning design team can add the creative and professional design needed to convey your best image.
Your company’s web site can be an online brochure that says just about the same thing as all of your competitors, or it can:
- Be the landing point for all of your targeted inbound links from social media and other web sites
- Reflect your competitive strengths for each of your niche markets
- Contain pages that strategically lead prospects through your sales process
- Provide added ‘industry reputation’ power to help win against competitors
- Allow for tracking of activity and effectiveness of content
- Have content constructed specifically to intercept searches your prospects are making
- Convey your company image and reputation on the web
- Be an integral part of your digital marketing system of sites and social media activity
We like to use Content Management System (CMS ) technology, such as; WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal to construct web sites. These systems come with many capabilities ‘pre packaged’ so you don’t have to reprogram the wheel to add features to your site, saving vast amounts of time and money. Each system has different features so we choose which one to use based on your functionality and design needs.
The greatest benefit of CMS technology is that the web sites can be changed and updated easily to facilitate:
- Updates by your own office staff to keep the site current
- Updates by our social media staff quickly and inexpensively
- Continuous improvement of content and messaging
- Integration with new online and offline marketing programs
There are many examples of the web sites we have created for clients that address the myriad of different needs each client has to effectively market their products or services.
Please feel free to call us or email us and we will be happy to review them with you after a brief discussion to identify which types of sites might be right for your company.