Microsite marketing is a very powerful and effective process to utilize Pay Per Click advertising from Google search pages, Bing, Yahoo!, Facebook, Linkedin and others, to test several marketing messages simultaneously thus identifying the most effective ad copy, messages, and ‘calls to action’ that generate the most prospects.
We test many messages for each unique market, product, or service, over a period of a few months. With daily tracking of every detail of every activity and every response from prospects, we find the combinations of market niches and messages that dramatically increase the return on investment (ROI) of using Pay Per Click advertising.
Our microsite marketing methodology has helped us achieve an average of 600% improvement in effectiveness in Pay Per Click advertising campaigns for our clients when we have taken over the management of their PPC accounts.
The Broad Reach Micro Marketing System utilizes this information capability to:
- Know all activity of each marketing niche, event, product or service
- Know which promotions are working
- Allow experimentation with new campaigns for low cost
- Provide instant feedback on results and effectiveness
Information about the “person” calling or inquiring, and activity on the sites is tracked. The system tracks the complete “lead to order” process. The system will track the leads for each market niche through the sales process to ultimately becoming a customer.
This “real time” data generated by the sites activity is used to refine your marketing programs for increased effectiveness. We adjust the micro-sites, ads, and targets to zero in on the most effective ways to reach your prospects.
Broad Reach Microsite Marketing campaigns:
- Find the highest return on investment (ROI) campaigns that generate highly qualified prospects
- Identify effective Pay Per Click advertising messaging that results in extremely high rates of delivering quality prospects for specific products or services
- Uncover the ‘breakthrough’ combinations of ads and messaging that perform much higher than other campaigns
- Determine which market niches and campaigns to focus your Pay Per Click marketing expenditures on
- Not only identify the good messaging that works, but identify the messaging that is not effective
- Use the knowledge gained on keyword and messaging effectiveness to improve your use of keywords and messaging on all web site content and social media campaigns
- Use the market research knowledge to improve off line marketing materials and campaigns as well